tForce Lighting Ltd, one of the pioneers in the industry, has been adapting leading LED technology to provide innovative, attractive, functional, and cost effective solutions.
Customers come to us for world class design from reputable factories, combined with agility, speed, flexibility, and willingness to respond to both needs and expectations as projects evolve and mature through the entire product life cycle.
We are highly committed to making the experience of buying from us a pleasurable one. Our Sales team are able to offer advice on products and installation and they can also offer product recommendations should you be unsure of what light solution would best suit your needs.
We work directly with Quality Accreditation manufacturer partners to allow us input over the design and production process, meaning that we can develop LED lighting to meet our customers requirements.
tForce Lighting UK (www.tforceled.co.uk) is a platform for B2C online shop in UK. We are also dealing commercial customers though traditional sales. We are seeking a marketing and sales professional, who understands the language of lighting and also the industrial needs. This role will appeal to organised, creative people who understand and recognise the impact of new media but also appreciate the time honoured aspects of traditional marketing, especially within the specialised field of lighting. Work with the Managing Director to deliver a great service for customers.
Desired Skills and Experience
Essential skills that the successful candidate will need for this role includes:
* Exceptionally self-driven and ability to work on own.
* Plan and manage seasonal content, news and offer updates on the website.
* Manage content on 3rd party listings.
* Daily monitoring of online communities such as Twitter, Facebook, WordPress and etc.
* a proven track record in business development and winning new business.
* Strong influencing skills with the ability to negotiate and use commercial acumen to achieve results.
* Negotiating and reviewing commercial agreements
* Have a wealth of experience selling LED Lighting (or Traditional Lighting) and good technical knowledge also.
* good business sense.
* Can demonstrate consistent performance against targets.
* Financial analysis skills including understanding of sales /revenue drivers.
* Ensure all expenditure commitments (orders, contracts, budgets etc.) and all payments are properly authorised, controlled and monitored.
- Full-time (or part time)
- Mid-Senior level
- Marketing and Sales
How candidates apply
Please fill the following form and we will give your our email address for the submission.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of CVs we receive we can only respond to candidates that are selected for interview. All candidates will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.